TOP FUNDRAISING PRIZES
First Place Prize – Cabo Getaway!
$1000 Alaska Airlines Gift Certificate PLUS Three Night Stay in an Ocean View Room at Chileno Bay Resort & Residences, An Auberge Resort
- Breakfast for Two Each Day in COMAL or in Your Room
- Welcome Beverage Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Soft Drinks and Water in your Room Replenished Daily
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the Resort
- Complimentary Use of the Health and Wellness Movement Center and All Non-Motorized Water Sports Equipment located in the H2O Cave.
Limitations / Restrictions: Use of this certificate is subject to availability and certain blackout dates when the certificate can be used apply. This certificate cannot be combined with any other offer or any other special promotions. Certificate must be presented upon redemption, is non-transferable, and has no cash value. Does not include alcohol except what is stated. Expires 9/18/18
Second Place Prize – Triathlete SWIM/BIKE/RUN Package!
- SWIM – Certificate for a Vector Pro Fullsuit generously donated by XTERRA Wetsuits (Approximate value: $600)
- BIKE – $1,850 Newbury Park Bike Shop gift certificate
- PLUS a one-time 30% discount on entire order when using the gift certificate.
- Gift Certificate cannot be redeemed for cash and discount cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- RUN – Certificate for a pair of running shoes (up to $140) generously donated by Fleet Feet Burbank
Third Place Prize – Tri Your Luck Vegas Getaway!
- $500 Southwest Airlines Gift Certificate
- $750 MGM Resorts Gift Card
FUNDRAISING INCENTIVE PRIZES
$250 by August 25th
• Reserved Registration: MESP reserves Classic Distance registration entries for Corporate Challenge / Entertainment Industry Challenge athletes that commit to raising $250 by August 25th
• Team Scoring: If you raise $250 by August 25th you will officially qualify to be a part of your Corporate Challenge / Entertainment Industry Challenge team and will be eligible to have your race time count towards your team’s overall place against other corporations for the fastest team
• Team Racking: You have trained and fundraised with your team, now rack together too! Your team will receive a designated area with custom signage within the transition area for your team to rack their bikes. Great for a first time athlete looking for a little direction in the morning from a friendly face or just to enjoy the team spirit and camaraderie.
• Fundraiser Picnic – You’ve worked hard to meet the fundraising minimum, now enjoy the fundraiser picnic held on Zuma Beach on August 26th!
$350 by August 25th (July 28th for Swim Clinics)
• Post-Race Donor Brunch: Raise $350 by August 25th, and you will relax and enjoy a catered brunch on the beach after your race. You’ve fundraising and raced, and have earned your spot in the donor brunch.
• Swim Clinic Series: If you commit to raising $350 by July 28th, MESP will host a swim clinic series throughout the summer with triathlon coaches and plenty of life guards for you to practice your open water swimming. Swim Clinic Dates are as follows:
• Saturday, July 29th
• Saturday, August 5th
• Saturday, August 12th
• Saturday, August 19th
• Saturday, August 26th
• Saturday, September 9th
$500 by September 8th
• Early Packet Pickup: The event will host an early packet pickup in Burbank which makes picking up your race packet easy without having to travel to the beach. Athletes must raise a minimum of $500 by September 8th to receive this prize.
• Nautica branded towel: Raise $500 by September 8th and receive this extremely popular Nautica branded item!
• Nautica branded Sunglasses & Fragrance: Raise $750 and receive these awesome Nautica sunglasses and a bottle of Nautica Fragrance!
• XTERRA Wetsuits Dry Bag: Raise $1,000 and receive a light and versatile dry bag, ideal for organizing and protecting your gear from the elements!
• Family Brunch Pass – Raise $1,000 and upgrade your brunch pass to a family brunch pass (max 2 adults 2 children).
$2,500 by September 1st
• Early Wave Start: Raise $2,500 by September 1st and receive the opportunity to start in an early wave.
$5,000 by September 7th
• VIP Parking Pass: Raise $5,000 by September 7th and receive a VIP Parking Pass.
$10,000 by September 7th
• Valet Parking: Raise $10,000 by September 7th and take the stress out of parking with valet parking.
• VIP Bike Racking: Raise $10,000 by September 7th and enjoy VIP bike racking in Transition Area.