Top 3 Fundraising Prizes
First Place Prize
Enhance Your Tri Equipment to make better Swim Bike Runs!
- SWIM – Certificate for a XTERRA Vector Pro Fullsuit and XTERRA transition backpack (Approximate value: $600)
- BIKE – $2,000 Newbury Park Bike Shop gift certificate
- PLUS a one-time 30% discount on entire order when using the gift certificate
- Gift Certificate cannot be redeemed for cash and discount cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- RUN – $125 gift certificate for a pair of running shoes to A Runner’s Circle – Los Feliz
- Must be redeemed at Los Feliz location
Second Place Prize
Tri Your Luck Las Vegas Getaway
- $500 Southwest Airlines Gift Certificate
- $750 MGM Resorts Gift Card
Third Place Prize
Timing is Everything!
- Garmin Forerunner 935 Premium Running/Triathlon Watch
- Two Glass Screen Protectors
- PlayBetter USB wall charging Adapter
- PlayBetter car charging adapter
Fundraising totals will be tallied on September 16, 2018 at 9:00am PDT.
$250 by August 24th
- Reserved Registration: Nautical Malibu Triathlon reserves Classic Distance registration entries for Corporate Challenge / Entertainment Industry Challenge athletes that commit to raising $250 by August 24, 2018
- Team Scoring: If you raise $250 by August 24 you will officially qualify to be a part of your Corporate Challenge / Entertainment Industry Challenge team and will be eligible to have your race time count towards your team’s overall place against other corporations for the fastest team
- Team Racking: You have trained and fundraised with your team, now rack together too! Your team will receive a designated area with custom signage within the transition area for your team to rack their bikes. Great for a first time athlete looking for a little direction in the morning from a friendly face or just to enjoy the team spirit and camaraderie.
- Fundraiser Picnic – You’ve worked hard to meet the fundraising minimum, now enjoy the fundraiser picnic held on Zuma Beach on August 25, 2018!
$350 by August 24, 2018 (July 27 for Swim Clinics)
- Post-Race Athlete Brunch: Raise $350 by August 24, and you will relax and enjoy a catered brunch on the beach after the Sunday Classic Distance race. You’ve fundraising and raced, and have earned your spot in the athlete brunch.
- Swim Clinic Series presented by Bank of America Merrill Lynch: If you have raised $350 by July 27, MESP will host a swim clinic series throughout the summer with triathlon coaches and plenty of life guards for you to practice your open water swimming. You will also receive samples from the event sponsors. Swim Clinic Series presented by Bank of America Merrill Lynch dates are as follows:
- Saturday, July 28, 2018
- Saturday, August 4, 2018
- Saturday, August 11, 2018
- Saturday, August 18, 2018
- Saturday, August 25, 2018
- Saturday, September 8, 2018
$500 by September 7, 2018
- Early Packet Pickup: The event will host an early packet pickup in Burbank which makes picking up your race packet easy without having to travel to the beach. Athletes must raise a minimum of $500 by September 7 to receive this prize.
$500 by September 15, 2018
- Nautica branded towel: Raise $500 by September 15 and receive this extremely popular Nautica branded item!
$750 by September 15, 2018
- Nautica fleece blanket: Raise $750 and receive a great Nautica fleece blanket!
- Nautica Sunglasses: Raise $750 and receive a awesome Nautica sunglasses!
$1,000 by September 15, 2018
Raise $1,000 and receive another awesome prize! Details to be announced very soon!
- Family Brunch Pass – Raise $1,000 and upgrade your brunch pass to a family brunch pass (max 2 adults 2 children).
$2,500 by September 7, 2018
- Early Wave Start: Raise $2,500 by August 31 and receive the opportunity to start in an early wave.
$5,000 by September 7, 2018
- VIP Parking Pass: Raise $5,000 by September 7th and receive a VIP Parking Pass.
$10,000 by September 7, 2018
- Valet Parking: Raise $10,000 by September 7 and take the stress out of parking with valet parking.
- VIP Bike Racking: Raise $10,000 by September 7 and enjoy VIP bike racking in Transition Area.