Top 3 Fundraising Prizes TBD
$250 by August 23
- Reserved Registration: Nautical Malibu Triathlon reserves Classic Distance registration entries for Corporate Challenge / Entertainment Industry Challenge athletes that commit to raising $250 by August 23, 2019
- Team Scoring: If you raise $250 by August 23 you will officially qualify to be a part of your Corporate Challenge / Entertainment Industry Challenge team and will be eligible to have your race time count towards your team’s overall place against other corporations for the fastest team
- Team Racking: You have trained and fundraised with your team, now rack together too! Your team will receive a designated area with custom signage within the transition area for your team to rack their bikes. Great for a first time athlete looking for a little direction in the morning from a friendly face or just to enjoy the team spirit and camaraderie.
- Fundraiser Picnic – You’ve worked hard to meet the fundraising minimum, now enjoy the fundraiser picnic held on Zuma Beach. Date TBD.
$350 by August 23 (July 26 for Swim Clinic Series presented by Bank of America Merrill Lynch)
- Post-Race Athlete Brunch: Raise $350 by August 23, and you will relax and enjoy a catered brunch on the beach after the Sunday Classic Distance race. You’ve fundraising and raced, and have earned your spot in the athlete brunch.
- Swim Clinic Series presented by Bank of America Merrill Lynch: If you have raised $350 by July 26, NMT will host a swim clinic series throughout the summer with triathlon coaches and plenty of life guards for you to practice your open water swimming. You will also receive samples from the event sponsors. Swim Clinic Series dates can be found in the “Swim Clinics” section of this website.
$500 by September 6
- Early Packet Pickup: The event will host an early packet pickup in Burbank which makes picking up your race packet easy without having to travel to the beach. Athletes must raise a minimum of $500 by September 6 to receive this prize.
$500 by September 15 at 9:00am PDT
- Nautica branded towel: Raise $500 by September 14 and receive this extremely popular Nautica branded item!
$750 by September 15 at 9:00am PDT
- Fundraising prize TBD
$1,000 by September 15 at 9:00am PDT
- Fundraising prize TBD
- Family Brunch Pass – Raise $1,000 and upgrade your brunch pass to a family brunch pass (one extra adult wristband and additional 2 children wristbands).
$2,500 by September 6
- Early Wave Start: Raise $2,500 by September 6 and receive the opportunity to start in an early wave.
$5,000 by September 6
- VIP Parking Pass: Raise $5,000 by September 6 and receive a VIP Parking Pass.
$10,000 by September 6
- Valet Parking: Raise $10,000 by September 6 and take the stress out of parking with valet parking.
- VIP Bike Racking: Raise $10,000 by September 6 and enjoy VIP bike racking in Transition Area.