The Entertainment Industry Challenge brings together Hollywood’s studios, production companies, and agencies in fun and fierce competition to raise money for pediatric cancer research at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. The Entertainment Industry Challenge will take place at the Classic Distance race on Sunday, September 27th, 2020.
Here are just a few reasons to participate in the challenge:
- Build camaraderie with coworkers
- Reach personal fitness goals
- Raise funds for a great cause. The Malibu Triathlon raises over $1 million each year for pediatric cancer research at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. The event has raised $14 million to date.
Entertainment Industry Challenge participants will receive:
- Reserved race entry
- Event t-shirt
- Event hat
- Team racking in the transition area
- Additional incentive prizes (see Fundraising Incentive Prizes)
To participate in the challenge, individuals are responsible for the race entry fee plus a minimum of $250 in pledges/donations. Relay teams are responsible for the race entry fee plus a minimum of $250 per athlete in pledges/donations.
All donations must be received by Friday, August 23rd in order to be counted for team racking.
Entertainment Industry Challenge teams can compete for the following awards:
- Entertainment Living Proof. This award is given to the entertainment industry company that raises the most money for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. The winning team receives a special plaque.
- Highest Average Fundraising Team. The fundraising team with the highest average will receive a plaque and personalized packet pick-up for the 2020 race at their office a week before race weekend.
Note: If your company participates in the challenge, you are still eligible to win an award in your age group/division.
- Team spots must have been registered by June 1, 2020.
- Teams must have paid for their spots by June 1, 2020.
- Entertainment Industry athletes must register here: http://bit.ly/EICCC2019.
- Relay teams may have one athlete complete two legs of the race.
- Relay teams may be all female, all male, or mixed.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.