The Corporate Challenge was introduced in 2004 for area companies to compete in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon presented by Bank of America. Inspired by the success of the Entertainment Industry Challenge, the Corporate Challenge offers non-entertainment companies the same chance to compete to raise the most money for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
The Corporate Challenge will take place at the Classic Distance race on Sunday, September 15th, 2019.
As a participant in the Corporate Challenge, each team member will receive:
- Reserved race entry
- Event t-shirt
- Event hat
- Team racking in the transition area
- Additional incentive prizes to be confirmed.
To participate in the Corporate Challenge, individuals are responsible for the race entry fee plus a minimum of $250 in pledges/donations. Relay teams are responsible for the race entry fee plus a minimum of $250 per athlete in pledges/donations. All donations must be received by Friday, August 23rd in order to be counted for team racking and early packet pick-up.
Corporate Challenge teams can compete for the following awards:
- Corporate Living Proof. This award is given to the company that raises the most money for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. The winning team receives a special plaque.
- Highest Average Fundraising Team. The fundraising team with the highest average will receive a plaque and personalized packet pick-up for the 2020 race at their office a week before race weekend. Only teams with 20+ registrations are eligible.
- Tri-Cup. The company with the fastest times will be awarded the Tri-Cup. The winning team gets to keep an engraved trophy for a year. Times are tallied for each time using the 10 top athletes per team. Teams must have at least 10 finishers. Teams must have at least 5 female finishers.
Note: If your company participates in the Corporate Challenge, you are still eligible to win an award in your age group/division.
Corporate Challenge Rules
- Team spots must have been registered by June 1, 2019.
- Teams must have paid for their spots by June 1, 2019.
- Corporate Challenge athletes must register here: http://bit.ly/EICCC2019.
- Relay teams may have one athlete complete two legs of the race.
- Relay teams may be all female, all male, or mixed.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.